NYC ACM SIGGRAPH Corporate Supporter benefits and other Corporate Support Opportunities
NYC ACM SIGGRAPH Corporate Supporter benefits:
- Your logo and a link to the company web site on the NYC ACM SIGGRAPH web site
- Your logo will be featured on a DVD loop that is played prior to our major events as the audience enters the meeting space
- Your company may provide handouts to be placed on a distribution table at our three major events
- Your company will be featured on a Corporate Supporter sign at all major NYC ACM SIGGRAPH events
- Free admission to one of our three major events for up to 25 people from your company (depending on the size of the venue)
- Your company may attach their name as a supporter to one of our three major events. (If you are interested in exclusive supporter status for a particular event, please contact us to discuss this further support opportunity.)
- Your company may be featured on up to two 20"x30" easel-mounted posters at one of our three major events
- A listing in the MetroCAF program (and any other chapter-print publications) as a NYC ACM SIGGRAPH Corporate Supporter
- The ability to post links for jobs listed on your company's web site
- A discount on single-event donations (for example, Corporate Supporters can get a discounted rate to place a full-page ad in the MetroCAF Program)
- Connection with one of the oldest non-profit, digital media organizations in the NYC-area and it's associated community
You can become a Corporate supporter by contributing as little as $1,000 per year!
Other Corporate Support Opportunities:
- The MetroCAF Festival and/or program ad is another mutually beneficial option. Held in September of each year, MetroCAF is the Metropolitan Area College Computer Animation Festival and it is produced by NYC ACM SIGGRAPH on an annual basis. It's a hugely successful and well-respected event that draw between 400 and 600 people each year.
- The SIGGRAPH Computer Animation Festival (CAF) screening is another support opportunity. Typically held in February, this is an event at which NYC ACM SIGGRAPH screens selections from the previous year's SIGGRAPH Conference CAF reel. This is the second in our series of major annual events.
- Industry Night is another donor opportunity. Once a year, usually in March or April, NYC ACM SIGGRAPH organizes an event featuring 8 10 10 major NYC production houses who show their work, and talk about their philosophy and their talent needs. It's our third major event of each program year and it typically draws between 250 and 400 people.
Each of the above events benefit from external support, and represent an opportunity for major visibility and recognition.
- Discount arrangements for NYC ACM SIGGRAPH members offer mutual benefits for both parties.